Making The Mission Possible
Research, education, training, and advocacy are the foundation on which the Tropical Forest Foundation (TFF) stands. None of this could happen without the support of Corporate Sponsors. Their dedication and support enable TFF to expand on-site programs to make sustainable forest management a reality throughout the world’s tropical regions and, in turn, ensure legally harvested tropical wood is available to meet growing industry demands with environmental responsibility.
Become a CONTRIBUTOR Today
If you or your organization would like to contribute to the Tropical Forest Foundation and get involved with one of the most critical issues of our time, please visit Become a Contributor to learn more.
Chairman's Advisory Council/Patrons
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Firestone Natural Rubber Company
- Gibson Guitar Corporation
- IMRE Communications
- Stihl Inc.
- Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI)
- Bozovich Timber Products
- Canusa Wood Products, Inc.
- Crown Hardwood Company
- Inter-Continental Hardwoods, Inc./Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
- International Wood Products Association (IWPA)
- Interwood Forest Products, Inc.
- Olam International
- The Penrod Company
- PT Trakindo Utama
- Sebert Landscaping
- Baillie Lumber Company
- Clarke Veneers and Plywood
- Diamond Hardwoods
- Dooge Veneers, Inc.
- Fetzer Architectural Woodwork
- Marvin Companies
- National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA)
- Newman Lumber Company
- NHG Timber Ltd.
- Omni Specialty Packaging, Inc.
- Robert Weed Plywood Corporation
- Robinson Lumber Company, Inc.
- Romea Legnami spa
- Sabra International
- Swaner Hardwood
- Tradeleaf, LLC
- U-C Coatings Corporation
- VM International
- Wood Brokerage International
- Yndo Commercial Real Estate